Game Notes from UConn women's 81-53 win over South Florida.
- Breanna Stewart matched a career-high with 29 points on 10-of-21 shooting from the field, including a career-best five three-pointers. It marks the third time Stewart has tallied 29.
- Despite scoring 30-plus points in the paint in 18 of their first 20 games this season, the Huskies were held to just 14 points in the paint this afternoon.
- With seven rebounds, Stefanie Dolson jumped into 6th place in UConn history in total rebounds with 927.
- The Huskies connected on 10 of their first 11 three-pointers in the first half; Following the streak, UConn was 4-of-14 from beyond the arc.
- Moriah Jefferson scored double-figure points for the 11th time this season. In 2012-13, the guard reached the 10-point plateau just seven times.
- UConn assisted on 25 of their 30 baskets, including seven helpers from Jefferson.
- Bria Hartley has recorded three 20 point games in a row for the first time in her career. She has 76 points in the last three contests.